Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mini Vacation

Jon and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary on October 8.  We wanted to take a mini vacation in honor of it so we made plans to stay in north GA and let my parents keep Grady for the long weekend.  It was wonderful!  There's nothing about the trip that I would change...except maybe the incredibly steep driveway that we had to drive up and down!


We got to spend the weekend with each other and a couple of our dearest friends, Joe and Andrea.  We were able to go to sleep early - or late - and sleep in without worrying about a little boy who needs constant attention.  It was a much needed and very much appreciated break.  And believe me...by Sunday morning I couldn't get this little man in my arms fast enough!


Here are a few pics of our trip.






Our hike turned into more of an adventure than we'd hoped for...what we thought was going to be about 4.5 miles turned into about 6.5 miles.  More miles than any of the four of us had walked in several months!  None of us will soon forget it though!

B, it's been a fabulous five years!  Here's to many many more!  I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment