Sunday, November 28, 2010

Adventures in Family Pics...






My mom had one wish while we were in Atlanta for Thanksgiving...a picture of her and my dad - Grammy and Pop with all three grandkids.  Well she got plenty of pictures...none are truly Christmas card worthy.  Right about now, I wish I'd paid a little more attention to the product advertised in the commercial where the mom wants a good picture for her Christmas card.  She ends up cropping and pasting alot.  I remember the commercial well, but the product escapes me.  Anyway..the last two pics are the best it got.  I happen to think they're all pretty wonderful in all the respects that matter.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I hope the time you spent with your family was as joyful, and full of life as ours was!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
   and his courts with praise!
   Give thanks to him; bless his name!

 For the LORD is good;
   his steadfast love endures forever,
   and his faithfulness to all generations."

Psalm 100:4-5

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little family. Your posts remind me of how blessed to raise four boys and love them with all my might, not having any regrets about loving them so much. I think you can never know about love with "no stings attached" until you begin to raise a family. Now, I find myself loving our grandsons the way I loved my boys...how can that happen?? I love you all infinity and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete