Thursday, October 8, 2009

4 Years and Counting...

Jon and I were married four years ago today! It has been an interesting and wonderful journey so far. I'm so thankful for God's blessing in our life.

Here are a few reasons why I adore Jonathan Lloyd Bailes:
Jon loves Jesus and serves Him with all his heart.
He's funny, silly and makes me laugh all the time.
Jon is Jon no matter who is looking.
He is a servant. He will never ask anyone to do something he's not willing do himself.
Jon is a neat freak and has made more of one out of me.
He's a hard worker.
He is going to be an incredible father.
Jon loves his job as a youth pastor...and is one of the best pastors in all the land.
He's a loyal friend.
He can't keep a secret from me...gives me my gifts early just because he can't stand it.
He loves our dog Hayes like he was a real boy.
**He calls me his "little bitty tiny little B"...even though I'm becoming less tiny by the day.
Jon makes me less uptight about all things concerning life.

Just wanted to put all those out there for your reading pleasure. By the way, just avoid any confusion, "B" is our nickname for each other. We can't remember how it started...probably a shortened version of "baby."

I promise to post an update on the baby-growing progress soon. I need to take some belly pictures tonight.

Happy Anniversary B! I love you and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment