Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Checkup and random stuff...

So we had a doctor's appointment this afternoon...and learned a few things. First, I do not have placenta previa and Grady's kidneys are fine. Second, he is breech still. The doc says he's still got time to turn head down...we'll revisit this little issue at our 36 week check up. Finally, Grady is weighing in at 5 lbs. 7 oz. and has 7 more weeks to go. In other words...he's gonna be a big boy. Eli Ringo better watch out!

In other news, we are supposed to be getting anywhere from 5 inches to 2 1/2 feet of snow between Thursday and Saturday of this week. Hopefully it doesn't end up like this...

Last January's Ice Storm

I made some really awesome cookies tonight...and only ate three. Believe it or not, this was a triumph for me. It's the Quaker Oats cookie recipe under the lid of the canister. I don't put raisins in them, but I did add chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. The pb chips was a new addition and made them oh so gooey and yummy!

I'm now wearing maternity clothes that I was given when I first got pregnant. When I was given them, I thought, "I'll never be able to wear these..." Yep...they're now my staples.

Last bit of random information...I'm starting another baby quilt. It's going to be adorable. I hope that it ends up being neutral even though it's got lots of blue in it.

Just wanted to give a quick update. Hope all is well with you.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment