Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things a Husband Should Never Say to His Pregnant Wife

These are purely hypothetical. My husband would never say such things!

1. You look weird.
2. I can't wait till you're back to normal.
3. Why do we have to wait 6 weeks to have sex after you have the baby?
4. You're bigger than Lyndsie (a friend who is 5 weeks further along than I am)
5. If Kentucky goes to the Final Four, I'm finding tickets and going! (FYI, the final four happens just two weeks after Grady's due date)
6. You're complaining alot.
7. I can't wait until you and your pillows don't take up 75% of the bed.
8. I want the second trimester back!
9. That shirt makes you look big all over.
10. You're a party pooper! Why are you so tired?

I feel like there may be a revolt against Jon after posting this. Please know that most of the comments were made as a joke. Those that were not a joke, were almost immediately agreed upon by me. And what I didn't agree with, Jon got a piece of my mind over. ;)

Jon's been fabulous through this whole pregnancy. I couldn't ask for a better partner in this process and I'm so thankful! What Jon lacks in tact, he makes up for in cleaning skills!!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment