Saturday, March 27, 2010

Doctor Visits

Grady and I both had doctor visits last Thursday. Grady weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. - 2 oz. up from his birth weight and 10.5 oz. up from his last doctor's appointment a week earlier. He gained 1.5 oz. per day this past week! He's also grown 1.5 inches in these first two weeks, measuring in at 21 inches now. Our boy likes to eat! This momma is tired, but so proud my little man.

Dr. R, Grady's pediatrician, says he's doing great. We'll see him again when Grady is 2 months old for some immunizations.

As for me, Dr. C says I'm healing up just fine. I was cleared to start driving again...thank God! I was beginning to have some serious cabin fever. I've gotten out of the house a couple a times by myself and once with Grady. I felt like a real momma, leaving the house with the baby all by myself.

On our way to the doctor

Anyway...we're doing just fine. Hoping to establish a good eating/playing/sleeping schedule in the next few weeks. That will just make our life so much simpler!

We are truly enjoying this little guy. As ready as I am for him to be sleeping through the night and be on a really good schedule throughout the day, I also realize that I will never get these days back. I'm trying to enjoy every little moment, one little moment at a time...even the ones that happen at 3:25 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment