Friday, March 5, 2010

One More Week

You'll never believe what a week off work and full of rest will do for a 38 week pregnant woman....amazing things, not only for my attitude, but also for my poor, tired body.

I've really enjoyed my time off and am in the this-is-my-last-whatever-without-being-a-momma mode. For instance this is my last Friday not being a momma. Jon and I are going out with old friends tonight for dinner and it's our last Friday night out without needing a babysitter or without bringing Grady along for the ride. Crazy times!

Anyway, Jon and I have really had a chance to enjoy each other this week, to find rest in the midst of our usual busyness, and just be able to spend good time with friends.

I'm so excited about meeting our little boy. Grady is going to be born next Friday and will enter this world much the way I figure he'll live in it...a little different from the rest of the world. He'll be entering butt first instead of head first and like his daddy will most assuredly live a life that turns this world upside-down. I'm looking so forward to seeing how his little hands and feet are put to work by the Lord. I can't wait to see the lives that will be changed because Grady Daniel Bailes dares to live an extraordinary life that glorifies Jesus Christ.

Love you guys. We'll send out an update next week...and hopefully some pics to go along with it.

~Erin

2 comments:

  1. Good luck E! I am so excited for you guys! It will be the best day of your life! You are about to experience a love beyond imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that God has blessed the Bailes family with another addition! I, too, can't wait to see the mix of you and Jonathan in Grady! Just think, what was 6 just 5.5 years ago, on Friday will be 10!! This family is growing and I hope we continue to bring glory to God in each new birth!! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete