Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grady's First Easter...

Grady's first Easter was a success! The Easter Bunny just brought him a card and some milk...no big Easter baskets. We went to church and he looked adorable. Lauren sent him some super cute outfits and I attempted to put him in one of them for Easter morning. I had him all dressed and looking dashing, took a few pics and then he decided to have a blow out before we left the house. I changed his diaper only to find that it was very difficult to get him back into the outfit. I decided that if I was going to have to change his diaper at church it needed to be a bit simpler. So alas, he did get his picture made in it, but wore something completely different.

Here he is...
Sunday afternoon Jeff and Julie invited us out to their house for dinner. We spent the whole time on their new back porch. It was a beautiful day and I wouldn't have spent it any other way. Grady pretty much ate and slept the entire time. Jeff "Papa G" held him for at least two hours just like this...Grady was on the king size bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment