Friday, June 4, 2010

The Final Days of Maternity Leave...

 
Grady's first swim!
 
Grady in his camo jammies.  He's a cute little wilderness man!
 Grady and me when I got home from my first day back to work.

Grady and I lived it up during the final week of my leave.  We slept good.  We played hard.  And I got lots and lots of hugs and kisses.  I've never done anything so difficult.  Jon says it's not true, but I honestly can't think of anything more difficult than sending our little boy to daycare.

On Monday we went to Jeff and Julie's for a Memorial Day cookout.  We spent the afternoon on their back porch.  Tuesday I took Grady to the Gritton's house to go swimming.  He loved the water although the pics in this post don't prove so.  He cooed and smiled and giggled.  I loved it, although next time I'm bringing Jon so I can just layout!  I wanted to be lazy, but apparently laziness is out of the question with a three month old.  Speaking of...he'll officially be three months old next Friday.  He is 12 weeks today and is growing so much.  Wednesday we had girls over for bible study and yes, G-man was the old male allowed in the house.  Even Hayes was in the garage.  Thursday we did absolutely nothing except grocery shop.  I just loved on my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment