Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Since Jon is normally gone to church by 7:15 on Sunday mornings, I decided that we should have our Daddy celebration on Saturday morning.  So I got up and fed Grady, made waffles and got all the gifts ready on the table.  Jon opened his presents (I went a little overboard) and we had a sweet little morning together for Jon's first Father's Day.  He got a gift from each of us.  From me he got a griddle, good for both of us.  From Grady he got a baby carrier (Ergobaby) for camping/hiking trips...good for Grady, Jon and me...  And from Hayes and Grady, he got some pictures framed for his office walls.  So needless to say, it was a great Father's Day for all of us.  Jon racked up for this Father's Day.  His parents gave him a lounge chair for outside, and my parents gave him a Lowe's giftcard.  He's still deciding how he's going to use that giftcard. 

Anyway...today was a good day too.  We just chilled out at the house.  With me back to work full time the weekends have become precious time to rest and recoup for next week.  We take full advantage of them...usually.

So here are the Father's Day pictures...


I love these boys!!!

2 comments:

  1. ok the shirtless pics are too sweet!! Miss you guys a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! What ever in the world did you do before Grady????

    ReplyDelete