Monday, May 17, 2010

A Day Full of Fun

Grady slept in today. He woke up at 7 :50, ate and went straight back down until 10:30, and woke up happy and cooing. Too sweet!


Grady got to meet his Uncle Zac for the first time today. They had a really good time together. Grady even gave Zac a few smiles.


Then we got dressed and went to Lexington to find Jon his first Father's Day gift. Yes, I know it's early but I'm going back to work in the beginning of June and am worried that I won't have the time to run those errands after I go back. I know I'll get the hang of doing it all, but I can't imagine life with a baby and a job right now!


We went to a friend's birthday party tonight, then came home and Daddy gave Grady a bedtime bath. He loves his Daddy! He seriously thinks Jon's the funniest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. Precious!! Love the bath time pics...and of course, I love any pic of Grady and a Bailes boy!! So glad Zachary finally got to meet Grady!

    ReplyDelete