Sunday, July 18, 2010

Orioles Game

While Jon and I were at Josh and Jessi's last week, Shannon and her friend Dana came in town too.  They came in on Wednesday.  It was fun for us all to be together for a few days.  On Friday night, they were kind enough to babysit while Josh, Jessi, Jon and I went to an Orioles ballgame.  Oh my goodness!  It was such a fun night.  I couldn't believe how good it felt to be out with Jon without worrying about Grady's feeding or sleeping schedule.  I loved it and now can't wait to go on some more dates with my husband.   Here are a few pics from our night out.


Thank you Shannon and Dana for giving us all a night out!  It was much much needed and greatly appreciated!  Y'all are the best!

1 comment:

  1. No thanks necessary!! Noni does not ever get to babysit so it was such a blessing for me and Dana.

    Of course, Grady and Gus were perfect angels, but neither of them ever said Noni!!

    Thank you for trusting us enough to keep them! We loved it!!

    ReplyDelete