Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Congrats Drew and Cack!

You two make a beautiful couple.  I hope that Hawaii is treating you well.  I'm sure you're having a great time!

Drew and Cack got married this past weekend and we were honored to be a part of the wedding party.  Jon stood with Drew as a groomsman and I was an honorary bridesmaid for Cack.  It was a beautiful wedding.  Cack made an absolutely gorgeous bride and Drew cleans up pretty well with a tux!  There were several friends in from BR, so it was a treat to see everyone and to be able to introduce Grady to some Louisiana blood.  I can't wait till G gets to eat his first crawfish!

Mom, Dad and Trace came in town on Saturday and babysat for us while we enjoyed ourselves at the wedding and reception.   The reception was a blast.  Number one: they decided to hire a square dance caller.  What a good idea in our part of the country!  Everyone enjoyed it - young and old.  Jon and Joe choreographed a dance for Drew and Cack.  They called it "The Gift."  I must say, I was extremely nervous about this happening, and I must admit, after all was said and done, I was actually kind of proud to be Jon's wife.  I love that Jon is so full of energy and excitement.  I love that he loves to dance.  He just doesn't care...he has a great time!  I've always thought that maybe I'd be a better dancer if I was concerned what everyone else thought of me.  Anyway, here's a link to the dance video for your viewing pleasure.   Let me know what you think of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment